Sunday, August 24, 2008
11 "Wonderful" Years (ha ha)
Yesterday was our eleventh anniversary. Dave flew in from Denver at about 10:30am after going to Spencer's game and I was at our wards' Super Saturday activity until 3:00pm. When I got home we made a quick trip to the grocery store to get us by until Monday. The plan was to at least go out to dinner and celebrate, but we are Larsens and plans have to change about ten times before we finally figure out what we are going to do. Ethan called me and said that he knew it was our anniversary but that if it was okay, he would like to take us all out to dinner. I was torn because Dave and I could really use some time together but I knew that going out as a family was really important too. It is a rare occasion that all of the adults go out to dinner so this was a treat. We all ended up going to a really good restaurant in north Scottsdale called Maggianos. It took us about 45 minutes to get there but it was worth every mile out there. We had so much fun visiting and laughing. I'm sure they were ready to kick us out because we were so loud. It wasn't very romantic for Dave and I but it was so nice to go out and have fun after this very sad month that we have had.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





10 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Sounds like your 11th was like our 10th -- filled with family -- it is nice to be alne -- but family is good too :)--- Super Saturday too? DId you make the books again, or were you in charge of a craft? You'll have to tell me what you did -- sounds like fun!
You gave me chills and made me teary-eyed! That sounds like exactly what your family needed!! You guys are amazing and it was great for you to be willing to give up your romantic night with Dave. There's always next week!!
Happy Anniversary, I can't believe it was 11 years ago that you were married, it seems like just yesterday we were sneaking out of your house to go visit Darrell. (Is that his name??) Wow! We must be getting old.
Happy Anniversary. Leann gave me your blog address awhile back. I'm glad you were able to go spend time with family, just being with adults is nice, then you can actually talk =) i just wanted to let you know i do have an extra kit if you wanted to make your own "Believe" blocks. if you don't want it no worries. Ok let me know.
ps your blog is way cute!!
11 Years? Where has it gone?! Happy Anniversary! That was really sweet that you spent it with your family. I will totally take your kids one weekend so you and Dave can have a night off! You let me know! :-)
By the way there are 46 Stacy Randall's!! What the heck!
Love ya,
Stacy
we wish we could have been there! we miss the family. congrats on the 11 years!!! and thanks for letting dave come to the game. i know its hard to let him go and stay home with all the kids but we sure appreciate having family around. i was going to see if dave could bring troy but it got to late and then i had decided to go to the game. i was showing your blog to tyton and he saw the picture of troy and got so excited. he was shouting "toy" and dancing on his tippy toes. we miss you guys! dont forget about your family all the way over in the mile high city!!
Happy Anniversary!! Glad you guys got to celebrate with family! 11 years....goes by soooo fast!
Happy Anniversary! 11 years? Good for you guys! I guess we'll see you guys tomorrow night. For happy birthday Dallas!
Happy Anniversary! We need to go dancing. I have been in love with you and Dave, as a couple, ever since you taught us dancing. You guys are perfect for eachother.
Hey I watched Spencer tonight on t.v. It was cool! He did awesome! They really talked him up, he deserved it! I bet you're so proud!
We have really enjoyed reading your blog. It is fun to be in the blogging world. Dinner was friggen fun last weekend. I think it needs to happen way more often. Hopfully you and Dave get your romantic date. we love you guys! The Wootans
Post a Comment