I have really gotten bad at this blogging thing. It is hard to keep up with everything especially through August. I assume that everyone else is as crazy as I am with school starting and everything that goes with it. Throw in a few birthdays and parties you have a recipe for a nervous breakdown. I am alive however and am doing well. Besides, my mom has gotten really good at this so you know what I am doing if you read my mom's blog.
Now that the kids are in school and have somewhat of a routine I have a list of things that I want to get done. One is that I have decided to get caught up on my scrapbooking. Wow am I behind! Who knows how many years it will take me to catch up. It is a little overwhelming but I am really having fun going back in time when my older kids were so little. They really do grow up fast. Tristyn is LOVING junior high. She made the volleyball team and they started practice this week. She is having a blast with her new friends.
Trace started tackle football this year and he is really excited about it. I was a little worried about him playing. Not because I am afraid he will get hurt; just that he would hate it. I have two brothers, one who had a great experience playing football and the other who had a terrible one. He really has a great group of coaches and he always tells me how excited he is to go to football. That is defintley a plus and we are looking forward to this new adventure of real football. Right now he is a little afraid to hit but I hope that as he gets more comfortable he will be able to get in and make some tackles.
Trent is still playing flag and we are hoping to get him into tackle next year. I may have to get a job to pay for it though. It is so expensive for kids to play sports and it sure adds up. Right now only three of our four are playing. Soon Troy will be in the mix and then it will really get fun.
Troy is at home with me and we are really getting a lot of time to bond. He wants me to play Shrek 2 on the XBox with him all day. I have to tell him to let me run on the treadmill and then I will play a level with you. Then let me get in the shower and then I can play a level with you. This is what I do all day. School cannot start soon enough for him. He is sure bored without "His Boys" here to play with him. (that's what he calls Trace and Trent)
This really is an exciting time for us. Spencer is playing his third year with the Broncos and we love watching him play. For a sports loving family, this is the best time of year. Right now Troy is at my feet asking me to play Haunted Mansion on the XBox. If nothing else, I am getting really good at playing XBox.
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment