Thursday, August 14, 2008
More Sadness Comes Our Way
Yesterday my good friend called me to tell me that tragedy had struck her family on Tuesday night. Her dad had accidentally backed over her sister and that she had passed away. She was engaged to be married in September. We had just talked a few hours before this happened about how "HARD" the past few weeks had been for our family. I told her about how much we had learned from losing Kamber and how much stronger we had become having to keep on going without her. Now she finds her own family in a similar situation. All of the different emotions that come when you lose someone so close, emotions that were so strong for us only a few weeks ago; those emotions that still haunt us everyday. We are all hoping that someday there may be some understanding as to why these things have to happen. I see tragic things happen all of the time in the news, but it doesn't happen to people that I know; that is until July 25th. My heart is breaking for them and I only hope that they can eventually find some comfort in their tragic loss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
life is crazy... it seems like when it rains it pours. i hope your friend feels the comfort within her family as ours did. and sweet little troy!! little boys are cute little helpers. we are going to miss the moser kids while we are in colorado!
Sorry to hear about your friend.I wish we knew when it is our turn, but I guess we have to try to be better everyday so that we can be ready when it is our time.
Again I'm so sad about your friend. I just found out that she is a very close friend to another friend of mine. She was beautiful.
I wish I could understand these things a little better. I guess this is when we get to practice our faith.
Thank you again for helping me with my blog! I'm having so much fun with it.
Post a Comment