Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!

A. Attached or single? Attached!!
B. Best Friend(s)? Dave, Candi, Jen, Annie.
C. Cake or pie? Almost any kind of cake!
D. Day of Choice? Saturday, I love getting a lot done.
E. Essential Item? Hand Sanitizer
F. Favorite Color? Red. I have always loved red roses.
G. Gummy bears or worms? Bears.
H. Hometown? Mesa, AZ.
I. Indulgence? Chocolate cake.
J. January or July? January, a new year with new goals (and cool weather).
K. Kids? 4 kiddos. 1 girl, 3 boys
L. Life isn't complete without? My Family.
M. Marriage date? August 23rd.
N. Number of brothers/sisters? 1 sister, 2 brothers.
O. Oranges or apples? Apples.
P. Phobias? Germs or Getting Sick
Q. Quotes? "Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
R. Reasons to smile? When my house is clean and my kids aren't fighting.
S. Season of choice? Spring. Everything starts to bloom.
T. Tag some people: Stacy, Annie, Kristi, Elisebeth
U. Unknown fact about me? I worry about everything.
V. Vegetable? Candied carrots.
W. Worst habit? Excessive hand washing. (OCD)
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y. Your favorite food? Mexican
Z. Zodiac Sign? Pisces

3 comments:

Tanner and Shasta said...

Hey how are you guys doing? I love love love that quote!!! I've never heard it before, that is an amazing way to think. Hope all is well!!

larsen family said...

I see you changed something.(he he)I loved getting to read about you and I'm happy we are so close. I love you and your family, thanks for being such a great person!
Jen

Jen Frost said...

Love this list. It's a great way to get to know you a little better.