Can I just say that this has been one of the most rewarding things that I have ever done. It seems that since Kamber passed away, we have been searching for anything that could possibly help to ease the pain that we are feeling over losing her. Some days it can be almost overwhelming how sad we are. When the idea came up to plant purple flowers and make signs everything just kind of fell in to place. I had the stencils custom made and Dave already had wood that was perfect for being outside and that needed very little cutting to be the sizes we needed. When I first opened the stencils that I had ordered, I had a rush of emotion and the tears just started flowing. I don't really know what I was feeling but I do know that it was a good cry. There is a certain peace that I feel when I drive up my driveway and see my sign with all of the purple flowers. I can't help but remember her spunky personality. She did not miss an opportunity to escape outside and someone was always out looking for Kamber. She loved to be outside riding bikes and playing with the kids. We miss her terribly. Thanks to everyone who helped us make these signs. We really enjoyed sitting outside letting the kids play while we worked away in the garage. I know that she was there with us in spirit.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Planted for Kamber
Can I just say that this has been one of the most rewarding things that I have ever done. It seems that since Kamber passed away, we have been searching for anything that could possibly help to ease the pain that we are feeling over losing her. Some days it can be almost overwhelming how sad we are. When the idea came up to plant purple flowers and make signs everything just kind of fell in to place. I had the stencils custom made and Dave already had wood that was perfect for being outside and that needed very little cutting to be the sizes we needed. When I first opened the stencils that I had ordered, I had a rush of emotion and the tears just started flowing. I don't really know what I was feeling but I do know that it was a good cry. There is a certain peace that I feel when I drive up my driveway and see my sign with all of the purple flowers. I can't help but remember her spunky personality. She did not miss an opportunity to escape outside and someone was always out looking for Kamber. She loved to be outside riding bikes and playing with the kids. We miss her terribly. Thanks to everyone who helped us make these signs. We really enjoyed sitting outside letting the kids play while we worked away in the garage. I know that she was there with us in spirit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
They turned out great!!!
What a beautiful way to remember her! I'm glad it was a GOOD cry! Everyone needs one of those now and then. :)
Hey Mindi...those signs are adorable! I'd love to get one if u have any more...
I love it!! They turned out so great! You are so talented. Whenever I see purple flowers I will think of Kamber. So sweet.
What a fantastic tribute to a sweet little girl. The flowers and signs are beautiful!
I absolutely love my Kamber garden and my sign. Thank you so very much for making them. Kamber has definitely been to her garden. She was there when I planted the flowers. Remind me to tell you the story sometime, it was truly amazing!!
That was such a good idea! The flowers and signs are just beautiful.
Post a Comment