Saturday, March 14, 2009

Where's the Motivation?

While Spencer and Annie were here in Arizona, we got together a few times a week for a great workout. It was so fun and I really felt that all of the pain we were enduring everyday was worth it. I loved how I felt. I was so confident that when they went back to Colorado, we would keep working out and not skip a beat. On Tuesday they drove back and I was way wrong about my determination to get and stay in shape. We were all kind of sad to see them go and I know that it is only a matter of time before Troy asks me "where Tyton is?" It's not that I don't want to workout, it is just that I always find other things that I have to do or Troy will have a bad night, so I simply don't have the energy to do it. When they were here it was really hard to come up with an excuse when Annie shows up after having two hours of sleep and Spencer just got there from his morning workout. It has been so hard to get motivated to work out and if I do work out I don't do as much as I would if they were here. I hope I can get out of this funk soon so I can keep the weight off and stay in shape.

2 comments:

Mary-Sunshine said...

Anytime you need some motivation and want to get together to work out, I am all for it!

Jacob Abney said...

Wow! Mindi, Your hair is even more incredible than I remember. You Larson girls have always had the biggest and best hair. Seriously, You have a beautiful family. Take care. Jake