Thursday, March 12, 2009

Kamber's Headstone


Yesterday Ethan and Jen invited us to go to the cemetery to see Kamber's headstone that had been put on earlier that day. It is absolutely beautiful and the detail is incredible. It is made out of bronze and is built into a granite slab. It could not be more perfect for her. It was so nice to get together again to remember sweet Kamber and now that we have something to see that reminds us of her when we go makes it even better. My heart went out to Jen as she made the comment that"this just makes it all so final!" I cannot imagine the pain that they go through everyday and yet they still amaze me at how much they reach out to others who are struggling and include us all in the grieving process. I love them and their girls and I am grateful to have been able to be a part of their darling angel child's life. She has touched so many lives and continues to do so everyday.

All of the grand kids that were there yesterday.

3 comments:

Alishia said...

The headstone is perfect!! It is so beautiful!! I can't wait to see it in person.

Lis said...

It's a beautiful headstone. I can't imagine being in Jen's shoes. I am so impressed with how your family is dealing with this loss. Know we love you
Elisebeth

The McNeil Family said...

It is so beautiful and perfect for one sweet little girl. It was nice to see you.