First of all, I just want to say that our anniversary is this Sunday and I cannot believe that we have been married for twelve years already. Then when I think about the fact that I have four kids I wonder how it all happened so fast.
For the past eleven years, I have had at least one kid in diapers. Troy is almost three and my other boys were potty trained when they were about this old. I was starting to worry when other kids that were younger than him were trained already. So this past week I really tried hard to ask Troy if he needed to go to the bathroom. It was at least fifty times a day. At first he would say "NO," but after a couple days, he started to say "I go potty on tolet." So here I am with my baby going "potty" on the toilet and I am so thrilled. I have been waiting for this day for so long. He is not 100% trained yet. He still wears a pull up at night but hallelujah, I don't have to change any more diapers during the day. Think of all the money I will save.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Wahoo!!!! We got rid of diapers this year too!! Love it! Happy Anniversary on Sunday!!!!
That is super exciting! I am jealous. I wish I didn't have to change two diapers anymore. One is enough, well I am working on trying to get brynlee potty trained, but no luck
Yay for Troy!! That's a great feeling to not have to buy diapers anymore! That's a huge accomplishment tackling 11 years with no more diapers!!! Happy Anniversary too!!
Oh! That is such a liberating feeling!! Congrats. 12 Years! Can it be? We will celebrate 12 in October!! It's crazy how quickly time is flying by. Hey, I need your email address. Mine is derom4@cox.net - we just went private, so I need to invite you to my blog! Robyn
Post a Comment