I feel kind of bad because there are so many of these babies out there and because they get so big, a lot of people end up not wanting them. We have several large tortoises and we really tried to keep the male away from the females. Obviously we didn't try hard enough because now we have all of these babies that are going to grow to be at least a hundred pounds. We will have to try to sell them so if anyone wants one, do let me know. I have to say that I think they are so cute and you can already tell the ones that have spunky personalities and the ones that are shy and docile.
Monday, September 14, 2009
We Have Babies
I feel kind of bad because there are so many of these babies out there and because they get so big, a lot of people end up not wanting them. We have several large tortoises and we really tried to keep the male away from the females. Obviously we didn't try hard enough because now we have all of these babies that are going to grow to be at least a hundred pounds. We will have to try to sell them so if anyone wants one, do let me know. I have to say that I think they are so cute and you can already tell the ones that have spunky personalities and the ones that are shy and docile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Wow, 17 babies, no wonder the mom leaves them! That is such a fun story I wish we could have one. Good luck finding homes for them.
OH MY GOSH! how cool!
when you sell them let me know, i might want one . maybe. why i think i want another pet is beyond me but my kids would dig it.
hey and do me a favor and take my real name off your side bar. i like to keep my anonymity. so if ya wanna link to me please use crazymama or crazymamaof6. thanks. and i like your blog redo.
Hi,
This Afton (Dowell) and I think I may be interested in one of your turtles. I was just wondering what they eat and if they are difficult to take care of. Let me know and when you are going to be selling them etc.
Thanks
Wow thats a whole herd!!! That was one of my favorite parts of fall was to go turtle hunting with my dad. It was like an easter egg hunt but for lil' moving rocks. Do you guys have galopigos turtles (ignore my spelling)I thought you just had the desert tortoises.
Post a Comment