Last Wednesday I had the D&C and I seem to be doing fine. The biggest lesson that I learned so far from this experience is that I have a greater appreciation for my children. It truly is a miracle to have everything line up just right to make a healthy baby. I have had four of them. What a blessing. My biggest problem that I am facing is... Do I want to try again and run the risks of having a baby with a problem? or do I have enough faith that whatever is meant to be, will be? I am not so sure where I am yet. I know that I need some time to catch up on some things. I am just trying to get done all of the projects that I have been promising myself I would finish, lose some weight and get back in shape and hopefully get through the busy month of May without too many issues.
We have been trying to get to Disneyland for the past year or so and it is finally here. We are leaving on Thursday and the kids are so excited. Our older kids have been a couple of times, but this will be Troy's first time and he is at the perfect age. It will be nice to get away and have this time together as a family. Dave always seems to do better with work and everything if he can just get away for a couple of days and do something fun with his family. I love that about him. If he is not at work, he is home with us. Every once in a while he gets to go golfing or something but other than that, he likes to be home and that makes me happy.
Next Post...Disneyland!!!
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I hope you have fun in disneyland. It is so hard to know what is next.. Enjoy your kids and lord will help you through it.
Enjoy your trip to Disneyland. That sounds like so much fun. As for the rest, it takes time. It took us a while to decide what to do after the last one. (I've lost six). Faith is key and following your heart.
Post a Comment