I finally feel like I have a few minutes to sit down and write a little something about what has been going on. For two weeks in June we had Dave's sister and her four kids staying with us. They were up here from Willcox doing a Music theater thing and they needed a place to stay. It was so hard to keep up with the messes and I finally just gave up. Eight kids is just a lot to have in one house for very long. The first week they were here we had to get ready for Jen's shower and that made me crazy. I had a break down as I was getting ready for mutual. I was in tears and sure that I was going to lose my mind. Once I got there and we were playing volleyball, I seemed to calm down a little. I am okay now but I was not sure that I was going to make it through those two weeks.
Now this week Tristyn is playing in a volleyball festival in downtown Phoenix. She has had to be there at 7:00 every morning this week. Luckily I have had someone take her down for me so that I could get my boys taken care of before I had to leave. There are about 90 different courts in three different buildings. It has been quite the experience, and for Tristyn, it is just starting. It is so fun to watch her play. Today I ran into a girl that I played with at ASU. It was so fun to talk to her and catch up on what everyone is doing now. I am finding that I really do miss playing competitive volleyball. It is amazing what having four babies will do and how limited you are physically as you get old.
Now I am off to mutual to get ready for Girls Camp. (I can't wait) I am hoping that I can get through this awfully hot Summer without too many more emotional breakdowns.
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment