I have always liked to make different kinds of things. It started when Tristyn was a baby and I learned how to make bows. She had a bow for every outfit. Then I took a few cake decorating classes but that was making me gain too much weight so I moved on. From there I started scrapbooking, making jewelry, stenciling, and vinyl lettering almost anything. I am the type of person that when I see something I like, I find out how to make it and do it myself. I have what I would call an "illness." (a few of them actually) but this is the one I am talking about today. I am sure you will learn about the other ones some other day.
It has been quite fun to look at other people's accounts and see how creative everyone is throughout the world. I know that I am just a small fish in the humongous sea out there, but I am doing what I love to do while trying to stay "sane" in the Summer heat of Arizona.
Here are a few of my newest things that I have made.





3 comments:
Cute.. I wish I was crafty like that. I think that is so great you made a esty acct, I will have to ck it out. I love the name
How fun! Those are so cute!
Good Luck!
Mindi, we just bought one of those at the salon and my daughter LOVES it. They really are beautiful!
Post a Comment