So my mom just gave me the ol' "I can't believe that you haven't updated your blog yet lecture," so here it goes. When I was 28 weeks pregnant I started to contract and was dilated to 1 1/2 and 50% effaced. I was given the two rounds of steroids, put on modified bed rest and given one of the worst medications ever. It made my blood pressure drop really low and my heart beat really fast and almost everyday I would get a terrible headache. At 32 weeks I was dilated to a three and 80% effaced. I was then put on total pelvic bed rest. Basically, I was not supposed to do anything. I did the best that I could with four kids during the Summer months and with a lot of help from my ward and my family I was able to make it to 36 weeks.
Sunday July 3rd I woke up having contractions. I contracted all morning and I just knew that this would be the day. I was afraid to go to the hospital too early and have them send me home, charge me another $1000, just to be right back in there a few hours later. I waited until about 6:00 that night to go. I was at a 5 when I got there and they said they wanted to give me a couple of hours to see if I would progress. An hour later I was dying; she checked me again and I was to a 7 with a bulging bag. Within a matter of minutes I had an IV and an epidural and we were ready to go. I tried really hard to wait and have a 4th of July baby but it just wasn't going to happen. She was born at 9:57 pm, weighed 6 lbs. 5 oz. and was 19 1/2 inches long.
Here She Is! Trulie Ann Moser
Our New Updated Family
Happy this day is Here!!!
Grandma and Grandpa Greer
My Parents
My Cousin Mary and Sister-in-law Jen.
On Our Way Home











1 comment:
She is adorable!!
Post a Comment