Well we found out that we are in fact having a baby girl. We have known for awhile but I just have been so busy getting the house ready. We have been moving kids around and adding a bedroom to make room for our new addition. I have also started to contract so I have to be really careful not to over do it.
I have always felt like I had another girl waiting to come to our family and I was sure when I was pregnant with Troy, that he was going to be a girl. Turns out I was wrong. I had preterm labor and he was born at 36 weeks and spent a week in the NICU. After that awful experience I just decided that my feeling must not really be true and I was done; our family was complete. However, I had something happen to me that made me realize that our family was not yet complete.
In July of 2008 our family suffered an imaginable loss which most people are aware of by now. My 2 year-old niece drowned and our family was just devastated. It is hard to believe that amid all of the sadness I could have what I would call a "sweet" experience. When it was time for the family to dress her for burial, we were all invited to help and all of the aunts got to paint her fingernails and toenails. Before we dressed her I got the chance to hold that sweet little girl. It was a strange sensation because I knew that her spirit was no longer in her body, yet I could feel her all around me. As I looked down at her little feet the feeling came to me that there IS in fact another girl that is waiting to come and join our family. It took me awhile to understand it all and what had happened to me. So you can imagine how we feel knowing that Kamber is up there waiting to send this little girl down to our family.
Monday, May 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I am so happy for you, finally another girl to add to the sweetness of the Moser Family
That is such a sweet experience! Another girl for your family, What a blessing.
Sorry I missed reading this earlier. So sweet, Mindi. Congratulations on the new little girl!! So happy for your family.
What a sweet experience. It had me in tears.
Post a Comment