October is such a busy month for me. I have two birthdays, one on the first and another on the 10th. Then you throw Halloween in there which makes me crazy trying to find costumes for everyone and then top it off at the end of the month with Pomegranate picking. I do not do parties every year for my kids; however this year I have Troy who turned 5 yesterday and Trent will be 8, which is a big year for him, hence a friend party.
I am one of those people that doesn't have a good idea until the last minute and then I try to do too much. So yes I do realize that most of my stress is self inflicted. We decided to have a Mario party for Troy. There were some really cute ideas on Pinterest (which is my new favorite website) so I got busy getting everything ready.
 |
| The treat and food table! |
 |
| This is what I spent hours doing for the last few days. |
 |
| I could not find a Mario cake to save my life, so we had to improvise. |
|
|
|
|
 |
| My sweet Troy Boy is 5, I can't believe it! |
I forgot to mention that Dave was out of town last weekend and then yesterday he left to go to Green Bay to watch the Broncos lose today. So I was on my own for the party. It is safe to say that I am exhausted.
3 comments:
Matthew and Micah's last party was a Mario party, too! Our boys are so alike!
Wow, um, wow! What an amazing party. You are so creative. I bet he loved his birthday party so much!
Happy birthday to Troy! Super cute ideas for Mario party
Post a Comment