Thursday, October 20, 2011

My Crazy Life!!


Anyone else addicted to Pinterest?? It is so fun to see all of the cute things that are out there but then it makes me crazy because I want to change everything in my house. I spent the last few weeks decorating for Halloween trying to update what I have without spending very much money. These are a few of the things that I made.






I also had to get ready for Trulie's baby blessing. I found the cutest little blessing dress on Macy's website that was normally $75 on sale for $16.99. It said that it would take 3-5 business days and I ordered it on Monday. I refused to pay the extra 10 bucks to get it here in 2 days and then found out that it wasn't going to be here until the Tuesday after the blessing. So Saturday I was on the hunt for another dress. I think I was being watched over because I found a darling little dress, the only one they had with sleeves and it was her size at JCPenney. I got it for $15 after all of the sales, so it actually worked out okay. We had about 60 people at the church taking up 6 rows and then had everyone over for lunch afterward. Dave is the baby of six kids and Trulie is the 34th grandchild on his side and she is the 15th on my side. So you can imagine the crowd we had to feed. It is safe to say that I am wiped out.



 Dave, his mom and Trulie
Four Generations


 Desserts I made for the lunch. Girls are so much fun!!

Now I am looking for ideas for Thanksgiving stuff to occupy "all" of my time so that I can have my house ready for Trent's Baptism and luncheon on the 5th of November. It seems like there is always something to get ready for but that is how I like it.

No comments: