In February I was the Chaperone for Tristyn's team in Colorado. Dave stayed here with all the other kids and Spencer and Annie stayed here to help him. It only took me two weeks to recover after I got back. Then a few weeks ago Dave and I took our two little ones and Tristyn to California for another tournament. Our older boys had to stay back for their games. It is not very often that a team from Arizona does so well in a SoCal tournament but they played awesome and took second. They qualified to play in the highest division in the National tournament in Ohio in June where I will again tackle the duty of Chaperone.
The team after they took second!!
While we
were there we took Troy and Trulie to their first trip to the beach.
Troy had a ball even though it was freezing and it took Trulie a little
while to warm up the idea.
Trulie not so sure about this...
Getting a little more comfortable..
Finally a smile:)
Troy after getting pummeled by a wave!
Trulie is getting so big. She is nine months already and it is so fun to have a baby in our home again. There is just such a sweet spirit about her and our older kids are so good with her. She is pulling herself up on everything and it is only a matter of days until she starts walking and then the real fun begins.







No comments:
Post a Comment