Tuesday, September 16, 2008

How hard is it?





On Sunday we all went over to Ethan and Jen's to have dinner and to watch Spencer's football game against the Chargers. It was an exciting game. They barely won in the last seconds of the game. As we were leaving the kids were out in the front yard playing and I thought it would be nice to take a picture of the kiddos having fun. All they have to do is sit and smile. Simple right? Not even close. You wouldn't think that taking a good picture would be tough, but anyone with kids knows, it is close to impossible. It only took me about ten minutes to get all of the kids to sit down and look in my general direction. After a lot of yelling and threatening and frustrating Dave who was holding all of our stuff, I snapped a few pictures. This was as good as I could get. I really do love children, especially my own. I love them because they like to make everything we do as difficult as possible. They want to make sure that I stay as crazy as ever. I wouldn't be their mother otherwise.

3 comments:

Alishia said...

We have the same problem over here and Bryan is always equally frustrated. I try to explain that if he'd stop whining about me wanting a picture, and do something silly so they'd smile, it would all be over so much faster. You did get some good ones. They're all so cute!

Can you believe that you are watching your little brother play in the NFL?? That's pretty amazing!

Jess said...

So hard...I can't even get a good one with just my kids, then try adding in a few cousins...impossible!!! But they are still cute!!!

Jill said...

That is typical! But those pictures say more than the posed fake smile pictures. You will look back and laugh at all the comotion going on. Go Spencer!!!