Today my mom and I decided to go to Kohls to do some shopping. We picked up Trent from school and off we went. Luckily Troy fell asleep on the way there and slept the whole time. Trent was actually really good while we were shopping too (not usually that way). We spent a good hour and a half shopping then loaded up and left. A few miles down the road I reached for my phone to make a call and it was gone. I knew that I had put it on the stroller when we got to the store but it was not there when I just loaded it up in the car. I went in to panic mode. Mom tried to call it from her phone several times and then I realized that I had put it on vibrate earlier that morning. I really did not want to go back through Kohls trying to find my phone that I would not be able to hear. What was I going to do? I looked several times in my black hole of a purse. "It had to be in here" I thought. A good five minutes went by when Trent calmly says with a big smile on his face "I have your phone mom, it's in my pocket and it feels good!" We could not stop laughing. I was so relieved that he had it and that I hadn't lost it that I couldn't be mad. He sure has a fun little personality.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Tricky Trentor
Today my mom and I decided to go to Kohls to do some shopping. We picked up Trent from school and off we went. Luckily Troy fell asleep on the way there and slept the whole time. Trent was actually really good while we were shopping too (not usually that way). We spent a good hour and a half shopping then loaded up and left. A few miles down the road I reached for my phone to make a call and it was gone. I knew that I had put it on the stroller when we got to the store but it was not there when I just loaded it up in the car. I went in to panic mode. Mom tried to call it from her phone several times and then I realized that I had put it on vibrate earlier that morning. I really did not want to go back through Kohls trying to find my phone that I would not be able to hear. What was I going to do? I looked several times in my black hole of a purse. "It had to be in here" I thought. A good five minutes went by when Trent calmly says with a big smile on his face "I have your phone mom, it's in my pocket and it feels good!" We could not stop laughing. I was so relieved that he had it and that I hadn't lost it that I couldn't be mad. He sure has a fun little personality.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
Oh my heck he is such a stinker! I can't stop laughing, it reminds me of a time Kamber did that to me. Kids are so fun and I love each one of your kiddo's. We have lots of fun with your family. See you soon!
Jen
That is so funny!
that is so funny... Kids just say the funniest things, that's why we love them so much..
I'm laughing so hard!! What a funny boy!
How funny! You were probably so relieved that it was hard to be angry!! Kids do the darndest things!!
Cute!! It's not very often that the kids get to tease us!!!
Oh my hell that is freakin funny I dont care who you are. Trenters oh Trenters. It is so frustrating missing your phone. I guess you know the first place to look from now on. Trent spants. CANDI
That is so cute! He was just letting you fret for a few minutes. Cute little guy.
That is so funny! What a cute kid.
Post a Comment