Tuesday, April 21, 2009

So Much Going On!

I'd like to say that the reason I have not written a post for a while is because my life is so boring, but that could not be farther from the truth. Dave and I have been getting up early before he goes to work to do P90X (a seriously intense workout for those of who don't know). I love it and it is great but by 9:00 at night I am so tired that I can't hardly put a sentence together. It is also really the only time I get to spend with Dave so I'll take what I can get. Also, Candi and I put a volleyball team together and we are playing every Thursday night in a league in Mesa. That has been an absolute blast. We laugh so hard and I can't believe how good she still is and she hasn't played for ten years.

Then, on Easter weekend I watched Ethan and Jen's girls for three days while they were in Las Vegas. The kids had so much fun but I will be honest, SEVEN kids under the age of ten is hard. I don't know how people have a ton of kids and still have their sanity. The kids were so good but it is just a lot of work to feed and take care of that many kids. It was also a little emotional because there was one little girl that was missing. It just doesn't seem right when they are over and she is not with them. I wonder if it will ever feel normal?


All of the BIG kids at an Extreme play bounce place.

On top of all of that, Tristyn had a volleyball tournament all day Saturday in Buckeye. It was really fun but I think it is more tiring to watch a tournament than to actually play in one. Now the next thing on my plate is that I have to do Sharing Time this Sunday in primary and that always stresses me out. I feel like there is something every night of the week and I can't keep up sometimes, but I wouldn't have it any other way!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think my brother and sister in law are doing that P90X too. It sounds intense!

Lis said...

I feel the same way about sharing time. It always stresses me out.

McKelle said...

Jealous/glad that you're having so much fun playing volleyball! I just keep getting bigger by the day! Have you saved me a spot on your team after the baby gets here?

Stephanie Abney said...

Mindy ~ you are a marvel!!! You are doing a great job! Take care.

Stephanie Abney said...

Oops!! I meant to type Mindi not Mindy