Thursday, June 4, 2009

Catching Up...

I cannot believe how fast the time is going. The month of May just flew by. It seemed like there was something to do every single day. We are staying busy and I hate not being able to blog as often as I would like. I also hate going back and trying to remember everything that has gone on.

SUNSPLASH


On June 1st Candi turned the big 3-0. She has been wanting to go to sunsplash for a long time and this is what she wanted to do for her birthday, so off we went. The kids had an absolute blast. Even my kids who are the biggest chickens went on "some" of the slides, (nothing too scary) but they went.


Troy before...


Troy after!

D-Backs beat the Braves!!!
Last Thursday, my dad got tickets to the Diamondbacks game from one of his clients; so Dave and I took Trace and Trent. They are really good seats, like six rows up behind the backstop. It was really fun to just hang out with our boys and now Trent wants me to get him on a baseball team. Who knows, maybe it will be his "thang."



Memorial Day Weekend...BUSY!!!

On Memorial Day weekend Spencer and Annie came down and brought their friends Peyton and Hannah who are from Arkansas. They were so cute and it was so fun to hang out and get to know them. Peyton plays fullback for the Broncos. Trace was obsessed with him and thought he was so cool. He acted much like other kids act when they are around Spencer. I think because Trace has grown up knowing Spencer as his uncle, he has a hard time realizing that Spencer and Peyton both have the same job.

On Sunday our extended family went to the cemetery to remember family members who have passed away. This was a tough one because it was the first time that Kamber was on the list to visit. It was a sweet experience but there were a lot of tears shed as we sang "I am a Child of God" standing around her grave. It was the first time that Spencer and Annie had seen the beautiful headstone. It was a short but entertaining visit from them and we look forward to July when they will be back for a few weeks.


Together Forever

This is all of our family there at the cemetery.

2 comments:

The McNeil Family said...

It is crazy how fast the months fly by.

Alishia said...

I, too, am struggling to blog now that Dalin is home from school. There is so much to share, but so little time. I loved seeing the pictures of your kiddos who are growing up way too fast. I loved the pictures of Troy, before and after. He is so much like my little boys!! Thanks for sharing!!