Last weekend we went down to spend a few days in Willcox with Dave's family. Our kids just love it down there. They have a lot of cousins that they play with nonstop. On Friday we went out on Grandpa Moser's farm and helped with the cows. Then we went back to town and went to Apple Annie's Farm. We did two huge corn mazes that were really fun. Sometimes it is so pretty down in Willcox. This time however it was hot, dry, and dusty. It made me so thirsty just being there. I came home sunburned like I had spent a day at the beach.
This is at the Pinto Bean farm. The kids were picking up beans for Grandma to make some beans for dinner. They only got about a cup but they had fun doing it. Troy did not care for the beans all that much. The cows were eating a bunch of bailing twine that was scattered throughout the farm. Three cows and three calves had died as a result, so all of us helped pick up the twine. The truck was full and the kids were so good to help.
This is a picture of the kids that did the maze. Troy is his usual "happy" self.
This is a huge sunflower field.





1 comment:
Mindi- how fun I have never been to Wilcox and did not know Dave was from there. Building those family memories are so important and you always do such a great job. I love your kids, especially miss seeing Trent. Tell him Happy Halloween and that I miss him
Post a Comment