It is pretty bad when it has been almost two months and I have not made the time to post. I spent hours making our Christmas cards and I will say that this is the last year that I hand make over 60 cards. I will definatly be going digital next year. I also love to go to all of the boutiques to get ideas and then go home and make them myself. I really enjoy doing all kinds of crafts but I sure get behind on my chores. I need to have an in-home maid during the holidays to take care of my house and laundry so that I can do all of my projects.
We were very blessed this December by a couple of family members and we were able to have a nice but simple Christmas with our family. I am thankful every day that I was born into such a great family and that I married an awesome guy from a great family. I see so many sad situations everyday and it just breaks my heart. I wonder what I did to deserve such a great life. Sometimes I worry that I am going to have to endure something really tragic because my problems seem so minimal compared to what other people are going through. I know that we all have a different path to walk and I really like the path that I am on right now.
This week we decided that we would try to have a little party for New Years. We are not the party animal type but maybe it will be a good tradition to start with our family. Today I got most of my Christmas stuff down and I am trying to get everything ready for a last minute rip-roaring party. We usually never make it until midnight so we'll see what happens when we have some friends over.
Our own version of the Turkey Trot in memory of Kamber.
All of the grand kids on Christmas morning except for Tyton and Gunnar. Kamber was definatly there in spirit.
Our Christmas trip to visit Kamber.
Oh how we miss that sweet little angel.
(Troy was asleep in the car)
(Troy was asleep in the car)





3 comments:
That's a great family picture! Your cards are beautiful! I knew you hand made them and you totally out did yourself. Wow! Completely understand the digital thing. One of those things I had to simplify in my book too! Have a great New Year's Eve party!!
Your Christmas cards were AMAZING! I'm right there with the digital though -- somehow though, even doing digital, I got way behind! Have a Happy New Years Eve, good luck with staying up:)!
Thanks for the Christmas card it seriously was awesome! I wish I had just an ounce of your talent! I love love love your new family picture!
Post a Comment