Friday, January 7, 2011
Update...Relief!
I am slowly but surely coming out of the nasty early pregnancy sickness. You really do forget how crappy you feel. Of course I start to worry that because I feel better that maybe something is wrong. (I have so little faith). Anyways, yesterday I had my 10 week appointment at the doctor. I was so afraid that I would be there by myself and they would not be able to hear a heartbeat. He said that even if we don't hear it, that doesn't mean that something is wrong. I prepared myself for the worst by saying that there are quite a few layers of fat to go through to be able to hear it. However, it didn't take him long to find it. When I had my ultrasound at 6 weeks the heartbeat was 113 and he said that it a little bit of a concern but sometimes because it is so small that it doesn't read all of the beats. Yesterday the heartbeat was in the 170's. Everything looks great so I am feeling a little bit more at ease. I know that there are never any guaranties but I feel way better about it today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Hooray! I'm so excited for you! I am overly fearful regarding unborn babies, so I know how it feels to try to calm yourself before a doctors appointment. I think having an at-home baby heartbeat monitor would have been a great thing for me.
How exciting Mindi!! Since I haven't played vb in a year I'm missing out on all the news. I got your cute Christmas card. We moved, so I need to get you the new address.
What great news!!! I hope you continue to feel better.
Post a Comment