Yesterday I got up and got my kids all off to school. It was the first time in a long time that all of them were gone. We have had a few minor illnesses and injuries that have kept at least one of my kids home practically everyday for a couple of weeks. Troy has told me everyday since he got back from Colorado that he doesn't want to go to school and yesterday was no different. I finally got him to go after bribing him. When I went to pick him up he looked terrible. He was holding his stomach, could hardly hold his head up and was burning up with a fever. What a terrible mother I am. I felt so bad. I took him in and he has Strep throat.
So on Tuesday we had an ultrasound to see what we were going to have. After doing all of the measuring of the brain, spine and organs she tried to find what the sex was. Our little stinker had it's legs crossed at the ankles and so tight that we could not see a thing. She gave it a few minutes and tried again with no luck. So what we are having still remains a mystery. I remember that Tristyn did this to us when I was pregnant with her. The only thing that I can hope is that it is a little girl who already knows what it means to be moral and keep her legs closed. It was nice to see the baby moving all around though and I hope all of the results were good. I can go back and they will check again for free and then I can go at about 24 weeks and they will do a 3D/4D one for free too. Our kids are sure excited.
Baby's legs crossed and profile.






No comments:
Post a Comment